|Legal and Privacy Information|
|Written by Administrator|
|Friday, 23 January 2009 01:09|
Legal and Privacy Information
Terms & conditions:
IABPI web contents are copyright and they are intended for educational reference and personal information purposes only. By accessing our website and downloading the contents you are agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions set forth by IABPI:
1. No Warranty for the website and/or the Materials
This website and the Materials are provided "as is", "as available". IABPI does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website and/or the Materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality and/or fitness for a particular purpose, is given in conjunction with the Materials and/or this website.
The copyright in this website is owned by IABPI or its licensors. No part or parts hereof may be reproduced, distributed, adapted, modified, republished, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked, framed or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system without the prior written permission of IABPI. However, you may download and print the Materials on this website for personal, non-commercial use only provided you do not modify the Materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials. You also may not, without the permission of IABPI, insert a hyperlink to this website on any other website or "mirror" any Material contained on this website on any other server.
3. Exclusion of liability
IABPI shall in no event be liable for any damages, loss or expense including without limitation, direct, indirect, special, or consequential damage, or economic loss arising from or in connection with:
(1) any access, use or the inability to access or use this website, or reliance on the Materials and/or any information in this website;
(2) any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus; and
(3) any use of or access to any other website linked to this website,
even if IABPI or its agents or employees are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses and/or expenses. Any hyperlinks to any other websites are not an endorsement or verification of such websites and such websites should only be accessed at the user's own risks. This exclusion clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.4. Restrictions on Use: You may not use the IABPI website for any unlawful purpose. Except as expressly set out above, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, broadcast, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works of, store, archive, publicly display or in any way commercially exploit any of the IABPI Content. Without limitation, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from IABPI (and neither may you allow a third party to do any of the same):
• redistribute any of the IABPI Content, (including by using it as part of any syndication, news or content aggregation, library, archive or similar service); or
• deep link to, frame, spider, harvest or scrape the IABPI Content or otherwise access the IABPI Content for similar purposes; or
• create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically and/or regularly downloading/printing and storing all or any of the IABPI Content; or
• remove the copyright or trade mark notice from any copies of IABPI Content made under these terms and conditions; or
• use any machine, electronic, web based or similar device to read or extract the IABPI Content by automated or machine based means.
• may link only to the homepage of the IABPI website unless IABPI has otherwise given prior written permission;
• may not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the logo;
• must not be a site or service that contains content that could be construed as distasteful or offensive;
• must not in any way imply that IABPI is endorsing it or its products or services;
• must not misrepresent its relationship with IABPI or present false information about IABPI;
• must not be a site or service that infringes any intellectual property or other right of any person or that otherwise does not comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
You agree that all information and/or particulars sent or submitted by you to IABPI in relation to the access of this website is non-confidential and non-proprietary unless otherwise expressly indicated by you. You further undertake not to submit any information and/or other materials which are or may be offensive, illegal or which may not be lawfully disseminated under the laws of Singapore or any other relevant country.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
|Last Updated on Thursday, 08 October 2009 02:45|